Who should apply for Badlands Head Start: Prenatal to Five's program:
Prenatal to preschool age children:
- Early Head Start Services are for prenatal to children under 3 on Sept. 1st of the new program year.
- Head Start Services are for children between the age of 3 years and under the age of 5 on Sept. 1st of the new program year.
Children with disabilities:
- We encourage families with children of any disability to apply. We work closely with other providers to ensure complete service.
Families of all income levels:
- All families are encouraged to apply, even though it is an income based program
How to enroll with Badlands Head Start: Prenatal to Five:
Fill out an application:
- When applying please bring verification of age and the last 12 months family income.
Where does Badlands Head Start: Prenatal to Five provide services?:
Head Start Centers: We have Centers in Lemmon, Bison, and Belle Fourche
Badlands Head Start does not provide transportation to centers.
- Belle Fourche Center: 605.892.3303
- Bison Center: 605.244.5500
- Lemmon Center: 605.374.3134
Home Based Services for Head Start and Early Head Start:
Home Based Head Start serves families in Butte, Harding, and Oglala Lakota/Bennett counties.
Home Based Early Head Start serves families in Butte, Harding and Perkins Counties.
- Butte County: (Belle Fourche Office-605.723.8837) (Newell Office-605.456.1370)
- Harding County: Buffalo Office-605.375.3170
- Oglala Lakota/Bennett Counties: Kyle Office-605.455.2799
- Perkins County: Bison Office - 605.244.5500
To get information on any of Badlands Head Start sites you may call or email
|Belle Fourche Office||605.723.8837|
|Belle Fourche Fax||605.723.8834|